WE ALL BENEFIT FROM GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Join other community business leaders in promoting outstanding examples of customer service by becoming a sponsor of the Vancouver Tourism Awards program.The Vancouver Tourism Awards is a non-profit society and an independent volunteer partnership of local tourism businesses. Since 1989, the organization has been encouraging exceptional acts of customer service by publicly recognizing and making examples of the people who go beyond the call of duty.
HOW IT WORKS
Nomination ballots can be found at over 130 locations throughout Vancouver, in Rocky Mountaineer’s onboard publication RM Magazine and online at www.vancouvertourismawards.com.
The public is encouraged to submit a ballot; nominating someone they believe provided him or her with exceptional service. Winners are selected each month by the Board of Directors and publicly recognized at a lively 30-minute presentation and photo shoot, usually held at the winner’s place of business. The Deputy Mayor from the City of Vancouver presents a medal bearing the City’s Coat of Arms with a certificate signed by the Mayor and representatives from the sponsoring organizations also attend with gifts for the winner.
The Vancouver Tourism Awards Breakfast Gala is held in October of each year. This motivational, high-energy event celebrates the previous 12 monthly winners as well as everyone that was nominated. In 2012, 1693 nominations were received. Tourism leaders and government officials address the over 800 people who attend and the business community contributes thousands of dollars worth of prizes for winners and nominees at the event.
Commit to the recognition of service excellence with an annual investment for a minimum of two years plus contribute a corporate gift to the monthly winner and volunteer committee participation. Become a sponsor and promote your organization’s customer service, partnership and community initiatives.
For more information please contact Peggie Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.736.5586 ext. 214
- Exclusivity of category
- Program sponsors are members of the VTA Board of Directors. Your company or organization becomes a Board member with voting rights
- Network potential with other Board Members; decision-makers of local businesses
- Sponsorship recognition on the Vancouver Tourism Award website
- Company name and/or logo included in all promotional materials and press releases
- Company name and/or logo included on ballots distributed annually
- Logo and link included online
- Company name and/or logo included on all stationery, nomination certificates sent to all nominees and winners’ certificate signed by the Mayor of Vancouver
- Company name and/or logo on signage at the monthly presentation ceremony
- Recognition at the Vancouver Tourism Awards Breakfast Gala includes:
- logo on event invitations
- on-site recognition (sponsor banner & signage, table-top program, AV presentation, and verbal mention)
- opportunity to supply promotional item to all attendees